Have too much hair fall..
Too much hair fall...for around 2 years....went to docs BT they can't help....and i started showing bald spots ....wat to do...
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, I am really sorry but again you should visit Dermatologist and take opinion regarding hair fall. wish you all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?