Have to plan for baby

I have to plan for my first baby after 3 years completed of my marriage i am looking for best gynecologist in chandigarh which she has her own nursering home in chandigarh so that i can deal with her
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Have to plan for baby

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Are you pregnant or are having difficulty in conceiving? If you are having difficulty in conceiving, then you should consult a fertility expert who can run some tests and suggest you further. But if you are pregnant already, then you need to consult a gynaecologist. You can search for good gynaecologist near you on practo app itself. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?