Have got knot in breast
Feels like knot in breast, but doesn't pain regularly... not sure whom should i consult in Gorakhpur city..i mean the right doctor to visit? pls suggest a good doctor in UP state, Gorakhpur city.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, mass in breast may be due to do many causes you need to undergo complete evaluation. Common causes are Breast cysts — fluid-filled sacs in your breast that are usually benign Fibroadenoma — a solid, benign mass most common in young women Fibrocystic breasts — lumpy or rope-like breast tissue Injury or trauma to the breast Intraductal papilloma — a benign, wartlike growth in a milk duct Lipoma — a slow-growing, doughy mass that's usually harmless Mastitis — an infection in breast tissue that most commonly affects women who are breast-feeding Milk cyst (galactocele) — a milk-filled cyst that's usually harmless Cancer. Kindly consult general surgeon for evaluation and treatment. He will suggest investigations according to its appearance.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.