Have done Thyroid test
I have done thyroid Test. And as per doctor every thing is normal. But I have few doubts and worried on below comments which are mentioned on report. Comments T3- increased levels are seen in hyperthyroidism and decreased levels are seen in hypothyroidism. T4 - Increased levels are seen in glaves disease cancer of thyroid as symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Low levels are seen in hypothyroidism whose symptoms are myoxyedema hashmito disease and pituitary disorder. What is this there is showing some cancer symptoms. I am not able to understand.

Dr. D. S. Poonia
General Physician 5 yrs exp Jaipur
Hi, it's not for you. All these are part of reporting and suggestive only when same was in report. Don't try to be a doctor and ignore it. He is trained for same.