Have cold and dry cough
I had fever 3 days back, now its ok, but cold and cough is getting high and i can't be normal, nose blocked and breathing is not easy for me now. Took azithromizin tab and dolo.. but no improvements.. suggest me to get cured.

Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 9 yrs exp Chennai

You can take cetirizine tablet and saline nasal sprays for clearing your nose. Take cough tablets like strepsils/ tusq during the day and cough syrup during night. You have to take steam inhalation 3-4 times a day and plenty of warm fluids. If not getting better within 2 days consult a physician for treatment. Do not start antibiotics every time you have fever as you could develop resistance very soon.