Have a boil on my ear....
I have a real big boil on my ear which needs a real quick insicise and drainage procedure......I'm not comfortable with local hospitals dealing with this....any idea where I can get this done without a hassle and ASAP?
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, there are so many corporate hospital in Bangalore like Columbia Asia, vikram hospital , you can consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.