diabetes-icon
Hashimotos thyroid
Anti thyroglobulin antibody =52.69 Antithyroid peroxidase= 68.64 in June 2015. Too much muscle pain in full body. Dryness in skin. Swelling in muscle. Weight gain is very little. I have pain around eyes and forehead. Skin is very sensitive. Feel very cold at times. In the mornings, don't feel like opening my eyes. Feel lazy and lethargic. Heaviness in muscles. Take eltroxin 100mg daily. Please suggest : 1. Home remedies to reduce pain and swelling 2. Food Do's and Don'ts. 3. My t3 , t4 and tsh is in range now. Please suggest if I should take Apple cidder vinegar.

Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hot foementation might help to reduce muscle pain. If your thyroid profile is in normal range with eltroxin 100mcg then symptoms should subside soon. Continue with same medication. I don't feel any special dietary resstrictions are necessary at present.