Has lump in left breast..
My wife is 29 and has diagnosed (Report : evidence of 6.5 X 6.2 X 3.7 cm, single well-defined, well marinated, circumscribed lesion noted in mammary region in 1'o clock position. Possibility of fibroadenoma is likely) This lump is moveable and hard and is not at all painful... I don't know, is it a cancer or else..

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 15 yrs exp Bangalore

It's reversible  and preventable. It's because  of estrogen  dominance.If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, to diagnose breast mass , local examination 1st, 2nd is mammography,  as you r less then 40 you may do Ultrasound breast first. Meet dr if needed fnac  to be done.
Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Delhi

Do get a FNAC biopsy and MRI done. See a surgeon who specialises in breast problems. Do mot neglect