Has a growth in the ankle

He has a growth in the ankle on the skin .its been there for past 5-6months. He is on hypertension medication.
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Has a growth in the ankle

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Don't delay the appointment. It should be excised and sent for histopathology.
Next Steps
Kindly consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and a precise treatment plan
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?