Hardened, itchy Skin
Hi sir, I have been suffering from hardened skin over my right leg since 1 year as shown in the picture.The affected area is itchy.I have applied clobetasol cream.But there was only temporary relief.I have no other diseases. My father also had the same skin condition Kindly suggest on the treatment. Thank you

Don't worry...you are suffering from neuro dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This looks like neurodermatitis Moisturise your skin well, Consult a dermatologist for intralesional injection
U need some injection into the lesion which might give u a permanent relief Approach a dermatologist physically