HARD STOOL AND CRYING DURING THE TIME.
Dear Sir/Madam, My granddaughter is of 2 and half yrs. Old. She takes Ceregrow milk food at the morning along with almond / walnut (her mother separatly mixed with the milk food) then at lunch rice and fish. After lunch fruit juice. At 6pm cow milk and at dinner rice and fish Curry. But her stool comes out very hard during her latrine. She starts crying bitterly everyday during latrine. IS HER DIET IS OKAY ? AND SECONDLY WHAT TO GIVER HER TO EAT TO SOFTEN HER STOOL ? Thanks.

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Pls consult directly through practo app for proper management
Hello user Sure ,we will help you We have diet plan for toddler's 2-5 years Which include . To get ideal height and weight . How to intruduce food every month. Like grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, pulses, etc so that they give achieve their ideal requirements of all nutrients. . To cure deficiency of vitamins and minerals . To help them to build immune system strong and also cure digestive problem. And many more.... But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Medical history . Family history . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello, I need more information from you. Pls contact me directly. Thankyou
Gud evening pls,share in detail what kind of foods she is taking daily from morning till dinner pls send.Try to give her tender coconut water in small amounts in the day time at least 4-5days in a week.Try to avoid giving her more oily,masala rich or gravy foods,no non veg in dinner time as it takes longer time for proper digestion.Try to give her Luke warm water after brushing teeth in morning time for flushing out extra toxins inside the body,less water intake causes constipation issue.Try to add on fruits,green vegs,leafy vegs into her diet to get fiber,it helps in easy bowel movement.
if u need a proper guidance on diet then connect through practo.
Hello, She needs to have Balance diet with high fiber. For this we need to discuss on call because I will need some more information related to her to solve her health issues.
Connect through Direct Practo consultation. Monday to Saturday 11am - 1 pm, 8.30- 10.30 pm https://www.facebook.com/health-mantra-1486397738137812/
Meanwhile do following: Stop giving juices. Increase water intake. Give her atleast 1 Banana on daily basis.
Hello dear, No hee diet is not balanced enough. She needs extra care, she is so younger and a growing child also . She has to take each food groups in proper manner.
For better solution you should consult to me on practo...So I will be able to help her more to resolve this painful situation.
Use fruits instead of fruit juice, don't add anything in milk just add some pinch of turmeric powder and 5g jaggery in 150ml of milk. cut the rice from atleast one meal. Add some millets and othe cereal groups like wheat, maiz and so on....Start her day with 1 glass water and then 150ml of lewukwarm water. Give her Ajwain water everyday .... thanks to ask your query here. wishing her a good health ahead. Have a nice time.