Hands tremble..
My hands shake when I have to demonstrate anything involving things like test tubes in exams. Is it just because of anxiety or is there any exercise which I can do to reduce the shaking? I do not smoke or do any other wrong thing you can possibly imagine. Please help...

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi hope this issue is not giving you much trouble, as you rightly said these tremors are due to anxiety only no physical exercise is required. Be confident while presenting, and don't get too worried about presentation, outcome by doing so you will feel confident and less anxious. Hope this tip will help you to overcome tremors. All the best