Hand Muscles strached

Hello doctor, its shubham Before 5 days i went to gym for regular excersise, but after coming back to home i found that my left hand is bonding me to do work because it had bent. It was giving pain in regular movement of left hand. Then somehow i found that some of muscles have been starched due to which i am not able to do straight my hand and also not able to fold my hand properly. Then i consult with Dr. and he suggested me to do regularly maalish by ice cues and keeping arm pouch and gave me 2 medicine i.e. Ocid-Dsr and Hifenac-D. I am following this from last 3 days. So i just want to know that this treatment is enough to bring back my hands movement. Or should i do other hand excersise.
views-icons 60 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Hand Muscles strached

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
Yes . This would be enough.
Also you can take Vitamin D to make your bones better. Do lot of running once you are fit . Drink Milk and eat curd for strong bones.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern.i hope you are not in too much pain. Your question is not too clear. as of now, i would suggest you to continue your medicines and also consult a orthopedician in person once for further evaluation and management. you may need to consult a physiotherapist also. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
U continue what yr dr, advise n consult a physio also n give rest to yr joint.