Hand and body tremour
I am suffering from hand and body tremour by birth. Now the situation have become more severe .I have came many courses for 4 last years but nothing finding beneficial.

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Neurophysician is best person to help you.

Hello There. i can understand your concern. Your history is insufficient. we need more history and also we need to examine you and run some tests to find out the exact cause of the tremor. I would suggest you consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Hi..... Treatment options will be determined by the cause of your hand tremor, though there is no cure for most tremors. If your tremor is caused by an underlying condition, treating that condition may reduce or eliminate the tremor. If caffeine, alcohol, or other stimulants affect your tremor, consider removing these from your diet.... Consult Neurologist.....