Hallucinations and other concerns - 2
Asked for Female, 57 Years My aunt was having hallucinations that someone will harm her. When consulted to a psychiatrist, my aunt said everything is fine. Later, she said she is unable to chew food or talk, consulted a dentist and aunt denied saying that she is absolutely okay. Later aunt said that she is unable to poop, consulted a doctor for anemia but when asked my aunt again denied the treatment. She does not open up and tell us what exctly is her concern. She has become very week and does not eat anything, unable to take bath as well, refuses to do anything. We would like to consult a Hypnotic and psychatric doctor to learn about my aunt's illness. Please suggest as we would want to find out what is wrong with her and get a treatment. She also does not show any love and affection towards any family member. She is married but her husband left her soon after marriage, maybe this have effected her but she was good all these years.

Well this seems like a psychiatric problem . But the underlying cause and other symptoms needs further evaluation.as she is old I need to know for how long it has been going on and when did it start?? Is she having any memory loss , to rule out dementia associated with this problem .
visit some other psychiatrist