Hairy body
I have dark coarse hairs all over my body(stomach,breasts, private part) and face(upper lip,chin, side hairs) also.(same as males). Due to which I am unable to wear the Indian dresses.. I dont lyk to go outside as everbody stares me..I am very tensed. My periods are not on time. Plz help. Can I not get hair free body?

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

thnxs for your Queation.  i think you have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) its one kind of hormonal imbalanace that lead to irregualr menes with high level of adrogen hormones that give exessive hair growth. your shuold consult gynecologist and also to endocrinologist
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der pcod should be ruled out you should undergo laser treatment consult dermatologist and obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.