Hairloss after typhoid
I had typhoid in 2017 after tat I lost lot of hair and it's not growing I have taken all type of treatment ayurveda ,allopathy and homeopathy no thing works I don't have harmonal problems but I have iron deficiency I'm not taking any medicine for iron deficiency it's little less than normal I have attached my hair pic

Hairfall is not due to one single cause. There are many conditions which can cause extreme hair loss and thinning of hair on the scalp. So first and foremost we have to find the cause of hair fall with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes maybe nutritional deficiency, hormonal causes like androgenic alopecia also called pattern baldness, hypothyroidism, telogeun effluvium etc. Unless we find and c,read the cause there is no point in giving non specific treatment. Also one should refrain from home remedies as it does not give any relief from hairfall. Oil and shampoos do not have any effect on hair growth as they are not absorbed in the skin.Please contact me using online consultation for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Telogen effluvium causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hello You had telogen effluvium followed by typhoid Hair regrowth therapy recommended Medication- Oral and topical can certainly help 6-8 months would be expected time period for treatment to work Prp mesotherapy would other options to consider
Consult via practo to get a detailed consultation
You should take proper medications and treatment. PRP injections are also recommended. Kindly consult online for proper assessment and management