Hairfall thin hair

I have very thin hair and every time when i comb my hairs, i sees that hairfall is increasing day by day.i am using mintop 5% and hairvita as tablet. I want to know that is mintop 5% is suggested for female or not because some one told me that mintop 2%is suggested for women. I.applys mintop 5%at every night .can i use any hairoil during some other time because hairs remains dry n entanlges also. Please guide me i am very depressed .

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall thin hair

Thanks for the query. Please do not be depressed and cheer up. Your treatment begins from there. A healthy body and a healthy mind in mandatory. Minoxidil traditionally was prescribed at the strength of 2 % for female pattern hair loss but in 2014 US FDA and Canada both agreed and have allowed usage of 5 % also. This increase percentage of strength of minoxidil has to be used once daily only for female pattern hair loss . There are certain other products which can be used also as you have an option remaining since you are using Minoxidil 5 % once daily. AVOID HAIR OILS in all forms. You can read more about hair care from a reliable website like Hope it helps you.