Hairfall since 4 years
Me a medico. Have been having hairfall since 4 years. Hair thinning at frontal and parietal areas and receeding hairline. Diagnosed as Androgenetic alopecia. Used medication, but very limited results. Intrested in undergoing procedures, especially PRP therapy. Plz advise regd treatment and also give an idea on associated costs. Ty.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi . greetings. Prp is a recent advance in treatment of hair loss. Stimulates hair growth, better hair texture and thickening of hair. Also controls hair loss. Cost will vary depending on type of tubes used for prp preparation and place where you get it done. Don't compromise and get it done by a qualified dermatologist who is aware of proper prp technique. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.