Hairfall problem
While cutting my hair in saloon i have noticed that in the middle of my head sone hair is missing  and the boy who is cutting my hair told me its a skin problem so can u pleas assist the middle of my head i cn see the skin bt there is no r hair what medicine i can take for tht??
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der androgenic alopecia alopecia areata fungal infection should be ruled out minoxidil topical application can be applied consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?