Hairfall problem

Since last 2 year, I'm suffering from regular Hairfall. The hair quantity and thickness also getting reduce each and every day. I have take both ayurveda and allopathic treatment. But still not able to control over it. Please suggest me a doctor where I can stop it.
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there.

I understand that hairfall problem is difficult to tackle.
you will have to approach a dermatologist and get it checked out.
find best dermatologist at your place and consult him. hairfall can be due to scalp infections, dietary deficiencies, certain systemic disorders. so a thorough check up is necessary.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?