Hairfall problem!!

My hair are falling mainly from crown area but also from other areas of head. And even from other body parts like chest and legs. I am living outside of my hometown thats why food is also a problem and i was in tension from sometime for some reasons. I still have a lot of hair on my head but they are continously falling out and intensity have decreased a lot. I am not able to get why my hair are falling out. My father is of 52 and he still have hair on his head but my paternal uncle and grandfather have lost all hair from crown area. And on my maternal side all have good hair. My hair pattern is on my father's hair pattern and my mom have very good quality hair. I am not able to figure out why my hair are falling out it is alopecia or because of some other reasons. And what can be the solutions. I suffered a suuden hairloss problem which is resulting into decrease of density. Please guide me on this. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall problem!!

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss Do not worry if the hair fall duration is short, it can be managed well.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.