Hairfall problem

Intense hairfall at the age of 19..please help..have tried many shampoo n medicines..but had no effect
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, don't use hard water to bath , apply antidandruff shampoo and leave it for 5 min then wash it , consult dermatologist if your having hair fall due to some other reason
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?