Hairfall problem
Hi any 1 plz help I am having hairfall from so many months its not getting controlled I used indhuleka bringa oil but did not work and tried mintop 10 also still no use ,and its not heridetary also no 1 in our house has this problem ...plz any one help me to get a dense hair plz help me

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! There are many reasons which can trigger hair fall. Any application needs to be continued for at least 3 to 4 months for it to help. Mintop will help only if it's male pattern balding. Show a Dermatologist and take treatment as required. Hope this helps.