Hairfall problem

Hello doc, My hairs are falling, very fast and I need some help to stop hairfall and in this one year it has fallen drastically and I need some medical help to stop hairfall , is there any medicine or anything to stop hairfall and regrow the hair . Need suggestions asap
views-icons 183 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Rekha Yadav
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
You can take Prosarine hair booster for a month and do regular exercise to improve blood circulation in your scalp. Eat a balanced diet and avoid smoking and red meat. Visit www.revitaltrichology.com to see the drugless treatment options available.
Dr. Prashant Murugkar
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 20 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi you need to visit us and develope a strategy to combat your hair fall. It could be a mix of stress, genetics, nutrition and environmental toxins that are contributing. We offer solutions from nutritional supplements and hair stimulation to hair transplants. Please send us your contact details to arrange a call back warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar Clinique Beaute Naturelle www.beautydr.in