Hairfall problem

Hello doc, My hairs are falling, very fast and I need some help to stop hairfall and in this one year it has fallen drastically and I need some medical help to stop hairfall , is there any medicine or anything to stop hairfall and regrow the hair . Need suggestions asap
views-icons 144 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Hairfall problem

Dr. Rekha Yadav Mumbai | Trichologist
You can take Prosarine hair booster for a month and do regular exercise to improve blood circulation in your scalp. Eat a balanced diet and avoid smoking and red meat. Visit www.revitaltrichology.com to see the drugless treatment options available.
Dr. Prashant Murugkar Mumbai | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
Hi you need to visit us and develope a strategy to combat your hair fall. It could be a mix of stress, genetics, nutrition and environmental toxins that are contributing. We offer solutions from nutritional supplements and hair stimulation to hair transplants. Please send us your contact details to arrange a call back warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar Clinique Beaute Naturelle www.beautydr.in