Hairfall problem

Can u prescribe a shampoo for hairfall due to damage splitends breakouts and rough hair , inspite of doing everything nothing is so effective and is coconut oil best for hair and if yes then virgin coconut oil?

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

its better to use shekakai powder to wash hairs yhan shampoo. Try Herbo fresh (its medicated bathing powder). Use medicated cocnut oils like kuntala kanti, malathyadi co oil for reducing Hairfall. Take Amla, fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts sprouts in diet. avoid unnecessary tension. Practice regular yoga, pranayama

Hello.. Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too...you can try ciclopirox olamine shampoo for dandruff....you can use heated coconut oil
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Aply Luke warm castor oil . Shirodhara ,nasya is best for hair prblms.