Hairfall n skin tone
My baby boy was born on March 26th 2016. He has hairfall problem now. How to overcome from this problem. Me n my husband also had dandruff and hairfall problem. My baby was exclusively breastfeeding. I'm giving mashed banana n Apple cerelac for my baby. When I'm using baby oil for his massage His skin color was changing. At the early days of his birth we used bath powder at once only he got rash on his skin we consulted dermatologist. He suggest moiz cleansing lotion for his bath n dosetil lotion for body application after bath. Till now we are using the same lotion. If I change the lotion dosetil to any other like aveeno r Himalaya baby cream my baby's skin color was changing. For these problems what I have to do please suggest me the solution

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Avoid Self Medications.