Hairfall, itchng dandruff

My hair is little below my shoulders but the growth of my hair is very less. The scalp is oily but the strands are not. They become dry although the scalp becomes oily within 2-3days after I do shampoo. I was using an anti hairfall shampoo from himalaya product.But its not working much nowadays. And its itching a lot may be due to dandruff. I did shampoo 2days back but it started itching a lot. And whenever i comb hairfall need to happen. Please suggest the easiest home remedy or any good shampoo to increase growth as well as stop itching

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.