Hairfall Issue
Hello, I am experiencing intermittent hairfall due to reasons unknown. I consume all food types that are necessary to control hairfall. I also use ammonia free and surfactant free shampoo. I always keep my hair short in order to facilitate better cleaning of roots and effective head masage. Please help!

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Hair fall at 17 may be due to other causes and environmental triggers than just androgenetic alopecia. We'll have to look at these before prescribing hair solutions/ serums and tablets to you. Let me know if you need any further assistance on this.