Hairfall Issue

Have hairfall issues for a long time now. I took a course of finastride and monoxidil lotion for a couple of months but stopped now. It helped a little but now I am back to similar hairfall stage as before Shall I continue the same treatment? Or see a doctor for some other treatment.
views-icons 45 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to continue minoxidil for long time or atleast intermittently.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?