Hairfall, Infected Scalp

Helli Doctors, Please help. I have hairfall issue also Thinning of hair. From past 2 years i feel but not able to get proper reply from any Doctor. My scalp is infected as there is some powder like material whenever i scratch it with my nail. Also some dead skin like material come out when scratched. Consulted with 2 doctors but they load me with lot of oral Medicines but in Vain. Please reply.
views-icons 28 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall, Infected Scalp

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
1. You have dandruff  .. this is a tendency. So once you get results from treatment you will need to maintain your scalp.. the moment you stop the dandruff tends to recur 2. Taking medicines will be needed... to help control the hair fall... but ONLY TREATMENT DOESN'T WORK  at times as you rightly said. You will need to help the dermatologist by modifying lifestyle . Sleep on time wake up early and exercise 45 min everyday and eat a HEALTHY AND BALANCED DIET. So start modifying lifestyle and visit your dermatologist . Hair fall treatment doesn't show results till 3 to 6 months be patient. Read this before you choose your dermatologist  And also read this article