Hairfall - hereditary

At this age only my hairs looks the same as of my father.. I never cared about hairfall before but nowadays feel little embarrassed. Forehead has extended due to no hair or very less in front.. Is there any possibility to grow it back..
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall - hereditary

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

hello there. hair transplant could help you. or you could try with certain medicines like minoxidil solution also. but results can't be promised. if Medicines don't provide solution to your problem, you could consider hair transplant as your last option. for detailed information on this, consult a dermatologist and he will be able to help you with which medicines to use and how to do it. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?