Looks hair gap in my hair

1 month ago, i trim my hair for hairtransplant. Transplanted hair is coming,no issue on that...but my old hair is growing but it looks gap and thin..looks the gap in the hair...how soon i will grow my hair back to cover my head like previously. Its growing in normal length 1/2 inch per month.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The best person to answer is the doctor who performed the surgery. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health.a additional treatment options - The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results