Hairfall & Grey hair

I already have too thin hair plus im having hairfall n Grey hair in some parts it itches aLot plus I'm having acen problem pls suggest me something gud

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall & Grey hair

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. You may need assessment for cause of hair fall too. Use a retinoid cream under prescription daily night for pimples.Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards