Hairfall during shampoo
Is 30-40 strands falling during shampoo normal ?? I shampoo with Cipla 8x advised by my doctor every 3rd day. Is it normal ?? Also, if my scalp is too oily . Do I still needs to oil my hairs ??

Dr. Meeta Desai
Trichologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi! some hair fall is normal during head wash but it varies from person to person.i think you have sebhoreic scalp and that's why you are on anti fungal shampoo.dont oil an already oily scalp.in areas like Bangalore it might be humid as well so I don't advise unnecessary oiling.if your hair is falling a lot like during combing,sleeping and other wise please see your dermatologist again.