Hairfall due to PCOS
Hi, i m suffering from PCOS due to which i m having a severe hairfall . Please help me out and suggest something to reduce my hairfall!

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Hair fall due to pcos - is due to effect of hormonal imbalance on the hair root and hair growth cycle. You ll need to control pcos by reducing weight if you are over weight/ it's also important to maintain a very healthy nutritious diet which predominantly contains fruits and veggies. Also check your thyroid and hemoglobin levels. This could contribute further to hair weakening. You'll also benefit with hair care serums/ lotions prescribed by a qualified dermatologist. Be under regular follow up of a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Bangalore