Hairfall & decr. density
It has been 2 years since i noticed the problem. it was usually accompanied with itching in the scalp. i availed homeopathic treatment which might have treated, but i am not sure. the doctor said i had a fungal infection. the itching has reduced but hair-fall has not, and now my condition is such that when light falls upon my head, all the gaps, where once there used to be hair, in my scalp show up. my father is starting to develop a bald-spot now at 48 and my paternal uncle has it for quite some time. i don't want to lose my hair at such a young stage. i solicit an advice worthwhile.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hair loss is an indicator of internal health status many a times. For your height, you are overweight and that itself could lead to variations in many health parameters. An approach is to make an attempt to treat you by finding the cause of hair fall. Once its determined, its very easy to treat you. Meet a Dermatologist for comprehensive examination and assessment. Hope it helps