Hairfall at age of 20

I am 20 years old man and I am having hairfall for more than 5 months and started to get blad spots I have got this small pimples over my scalp and head and also I feel a grecey or oily ness in my head and scalp So what should I do to stop this hairfall
views-icons 49 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall at age of 20

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. Also start using an anti dandruff shampoo. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.