Hairfall and thin hair
I have a lot of hairfall and thin hair. Can you please suggest some solution and supplements? I have started having hairfall when I came to Bangalore for last 3 years.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, greetings. In women - several causes of unhealthy hair, hair fall and hair thinning can be identified. Importantly, anaemia, sudden weight loss or weight gain, hormonal issues including thyroid, recent illness, female pattern alopecia, vitamin deficiencies - to name a few. Stress, pollution and other environmental factors, parlour damage further add to hairfall. So please see a qualified dermatologist near you to understand, what could be the definite cause for hair fall in your case and try to rectify the same. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel Care Hospital, Bangalore
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging