Hairfall and scalp issue

I am having serious hairfall and scalp issue.. And I don't know whom to consult nearby. I am going bald at a very early age. Any idea with which I can stop my hair loss or whom should I consult? And suggestions please .
views-icons 97 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall and scalp issue

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings.You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Hope this helps.So kindly see a qualified dermatologist / skin specialist in your city - you could meet Dr Poonam Jalan in Kolkata, she's good, and practises in alipore area.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?