Hairfall and receding hai

I started noticing hairfall 2 years back... Nw d extent is such DAT my scalp is visible ,the thickness has reduced... I'm looking for a solution... Should I go for prp treatment or should I get a hair transplant done.. If its hair transplant than fue or fut, or is there any other solution for my hairfall
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall and receding hai

doctor profile image
Hi. Greetings. These are very detailed questions the answers for which cannot be explained at length on this forum. I would need to see you, assess your requirement and then decide Whether u need transplant at all or not... And then accordingly which type of procedure. So please see me or any other qualified dermatosurgeon / hair transplant surgeon in your city. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?