Hairfall and dandruff
I am facing dandruff and hairfall since two months.i used to have very strong hair but now i face hairfall in winter.i don't know the reason but tell me some tips to reduce hairfall please

Dandruff is a common situation more common among teenagers. It can be more problematic if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you. Hopefully hairfall will improve as treatment continues.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
Avoid Self Medications.