Hairfall and acne
I've been facing hairfall since my delivery. I'm i. Medication for diabetes as well. I take insulin injection for my sugar. It is under control now. I trim my hair every 3 months, regularly oil and wash. I don't see any improvement in the hairfall. I live in trivandrum, kerala. Is it the humid weather dat could be the reason for this hairfall. Kindly help

Hi there...this is Dr Harsha from bangalore answering your question...It may be telogen effluvium. Kindly consult the dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment....I would advice you to take biotin supplements once daily and to avoid stressful life as much as possible..try doing yoga and meditation...do not wash your hair roughly it should be very gentle...as I told earlier consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination they will help you.