Hair transplant

Ref to Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal Dermatologist , Bangalore Hi Doctor,how r U doing? 1st of all thanks for your last reply. Is there any kind of cream or medicine available (without any side effect)that may help in growing hair on face(beard & chin). I got a call regarding the above issue from a nearby local surgeon,he wants me to have an appointment. According to him the surgery takes 5-7 hrs,costing around some 30k @Rs.10per hair. Plz suggest,I m not in the favour any sort of surgery. My father and young brother is having no such problem(both of them are having proper beard)
views-icons 56 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair transplant

Hi. Thank you. You can contact me on follow up messaging or at govindmittalatgmail.com for further information. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.
Dr. Rupa Tejas Shah Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
Hair transplant is d only option for you.. or you can wait more for 1 or 2 year as you are still young . You may see change in your beard hair