Hair thinning
M using bontress gel n zydip c lotion for three months...my hair fall is almost reduce 80 to 90% ... I have alopecia so how many days do i have to use these combo...can i use rather than minoxidil.. Is it for lifetime or after somedays have to stop ..but still my hair line is visible..plz help

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss