Hair thinning
Hi, I am having thin hair from child hood. how can i thick my hair.Can u please suggest me proper advice .
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

You seem to be having a female pattern hair loss, and that is the most common type to have. The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink Treatment for few months should add density and make hair thicker. A trcichoscan analysis can be of help but is available at few centres.
Next Steps
Online consultations have such limitations so meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?