Hair related
I have hair loss problem for which i am under treatment. My problem is i need to shampoo my hair daily otherwise it looks very very dull nd dirty. I want to know is it safe to use shampoo daily?? Nd if possible what are its substitutes.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. It's OK to use a mild sodium laureth sulphate free shampoo daily if you feel you have to. Should not do any harm. However reduce frequency to alternate days when ever you can. Plus continue minoxidil and other hair growth solutions as prescribed by your dermatologist. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.