Hair regrowth

Since from 15 yrs old started hair problems like grey hairs, hair fall, split ends, no hair dense. and my TSH is 4 . I think it is in normal range. . I want to know about PRP and it really works for me. And duration of the treatment ,cost.pls advice

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair regrowth

Greetings. In women, anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Prp is a recent advance in treatment of hair loss. Stimulates hair growth, better hair texture and thickening of hair. Also controls hair loss. See a qualified dermatologist and decide about getting it done by him after adequate evaluation and understanding of the procedure. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Bangalore.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging/private chat