Hair problem

Sir I have scalp and dandruff related problem.due to this hair is removed rapidly and it form circle type.. I m losing my hair from backside of head .. It is losing by small small circle.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair problem

Hi. Greetings. I am unable to understand your "circle" problem. Seborrhoea capitis/ seborrhoiec dermatitis or dandruff is a chronic problem. Please note. Avoid using oils on scalp. This acts as food for fungus causing dandruff. You can apply it only at the hair part and not the scalp for short durations if you wish to. Secondly wash hair with antifungal / low strength corticosteroid based shampoos. Use maintenance shampoos regularly. You may need a course of oral antifungals if your condition is severe. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind S Mittal. Excel care hospital, Bangalore.