Hair problem

My hairs density decrease nd they becom thin..docter prescribed me to take swa palmetto two tablets daily.. i have been taking two tab daily for 4 months but dont see any profit..i want to know the root cause of it.. plz give any solution

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors could cause you to lose hair further. You will need to consult a qualified dermatologist and need prescription of lotions with vasodilator properties which improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. You'll also benefit with five Alfa reductase blockers - tablets which will definitely thicken your hair in vertex area. The next adjuvant therapy you'll need is PRP therapy. Also Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard - you could mail me on private chat. Warm regards.